Chef’s choice prontopro 4643 review
If you are searching for the best knife sharpener, you’ve likely come across the Chef’s Choice prontopro 4643 brand and noticed that it has got many positive reviews. That’s because this knife sharpener use a great cutting-edge technology.
After many research and testing, we recommend this Chef’s choice prontopro 4643 manual knife sharpner as the best knife sharpener.
It’s very simple and you can run the blade back and forth between the diamond-impregnated sharpening wheels to cut the knife and then hone a new edge.
It works on both traditional Japanese and European knives, which use different edge angles that make the knife universally utilitarian.
Let’s talk about this knife sharpener brand. Once you use a Chef’s Choice manual knife sharpener, you’ll not go to another brand, because the design and reliability of their products are great.
From Chef’s Choice you will get many manual knife sharpener options, but out choice is this Chef’s Choice 4643 Manual Knife Sharpener.
Check out our best knife sharpener buying guide, If you think this knife sharpener doesn’t meet your needs.
Now you can also sharpen Asian and German knives with one compact, easy-to-use tool. This handheld sharpener puts a razor-sharp, durable arch-shaped edge on straight and serrated knives.
- Slot 1 sharpens Asian knives to a 15-degree angle.
- Slot 2 sharpens American/European knives to a 20-degree angle.
- Slot 3 polishes the blade edge to a smooth finish, and sharpens serrated blades.
- Compact size stores away in a drawer.
- Criss-Cross technology uses 100% diamond abrasive wheels that sharpen simultaneously “into” and “out of” the knife edge, for a burr-free edge with lots of bite.
- Soft-touch handle for easy, secure grip.
- Assembled in USA.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 2″ x 9 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ high.
- Assembled in USA.
- 100% diamond knife sharpener wheels
- Works on both 15- and 20-degree knives
- Higher priced than competitors
- Not for left-handed users